Workplace What is your degree in? What is your career?

I didn't declare a major until the very last minute of my sophomore year in college :smile:

BA in Sociology -> JD -> lawyer

If you're not really sure as to what you want to do just yet, I recommend majoring in something with classes you'll really enjoy. College majors don't always directly correlate into career choice.

How cool! I did the same as you from sociology to law

What did you get your degree in and what are you doing now? Heading into my 2nd year of college and still haven't chosen a major yet.

Hoping I can motivate you. I majored in Journalism and minored in Econ (waste of time, do not minor, I was about three classes from a major! Just double major if you're going to do it).

Anyway, just started working as an operations analyst (finance) at a pretty huge bank.

Go where your heart is still my advice. I actually suffered from a case of too many interests. I liked writing, economics, philosophy, history, etc. So try as much as you can until you find something your heart is at peace with.

Biggest thing: NETWORKING!

BS in Health Science. I've been a SAHM for 14 years now but was a Health and Fitness Director for the YMCA before I had kids.

Loved my major but most people go on to get their Masters in Public Health which I never got around to.

Two semesters away from finishing my degree of kinesiology with a concentration in pre-physical therapy. unfortunately i didn't take a lot of my classes seriously so I probably won't get accepted into any grad schools ):

career: is over