What is your current clothing obsession?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I Love London!
I am currently obsessed with dresses that have butterflies on them, I brought a Zara butterfly tunic afew months ago and an art deco style one from asos.com recently, I keep scanning everywhere for more!

What is your current clothing obsession?

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
I really want my Mike & Chris leather hoodie I ordered - I'm hoping I like it as much as the picture.

I've also been wearing my Andrew Marc fur collar white leather jacket a lot recently, but today started being to cold for it. But I have great faux shearling and fox fur coat that I can wear instead :greengrin:

So I guess my *thing* this weak is leather and fur coats.

I am still (and always) a huge fan of Jimmy Choo shoes.

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
cloud 9
cardigans for me too, i have around 30.
this month im really into coloured tights with peep toe shoes, iv just bought a bright purple pair and a bright green pair, im going to were the green ones on christmas day with black patent peep toe mary janes and a grey dress.

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
Headbands with bows, navy, red, my pea coat!

Classic items such as dark jeans, cable knit sweaters, etc.

I'm also loving slouchy bags.

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
TRENCH COATS!!!!!!
I just bought a Nanette Lepore black shorter trench and a DKNY RED LONG ONE and a beige/taupe traditional style long Kenneth Cole-ALL on SALE!!!!!!
i LIVE IN THE SOUTH , THAT IS ALL WE NEED IN THE WINTER.
I am eyeing a couple of others , I think they will be classic as I age!!!!!!!
I Love both short and long versions-STOP me!!!!!!!
The funny thing is that my 21 year old daughter just told me that she wanted a trench-they are the 'thing 'on her college campus. :yahoo: