What is your current clothing obsession?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I am currently obsessed with dresses that have butterflies on them, I brought a Zara butterfly tunic afew months ago and an art deco style one from asos.com recently, I keep scanning everywhere for more!

What is your current clothing obsession?

I really want my Mike & Chris leather hoodie I ordered - I'm hoping I like it as much as the picture.

I've also been wearing my Andrew Marc fur collar white leather jacket a lot recently, but today started being to cold for it. But I have great faux shearling and fox fur coat that I can wear instead :greengrin:

So I guess my *thing* this weak is leather and fur coats.

I am still (and always) a huge fan of Jimmy Choo shoes.

cardigans for me too, i have around 30.
this month im really into coloured tights with peep toe shoes, iv just bought a bright purple pair and a bright green pair, im going to were the green ones on christmas day with black patent peep toe mary janes and a grey dress.

dresses or tops with the a gathered bubbled cuff like this:
4944_1_1205_p.jpg

TRENCH COATS!!!!!!
I just bought a Nanette Lepore black shorter trench and a DKNY RED LONG ONE and a beige/taupe traditional style long Kenneth Cole-ALL on SALE!!!!!!
i LIVE IN THE SOUTH , THAT IS ALL WE NEED IN THE WINTER.
I am eyeing a couple of others , I think they will be classic as I age!!!!!!!
I Love both short and long versions-STOP me!!!!!!!
The funny thing is that my 21 year old daughter just told me that she wanted a trench-they are the 'thing 'on her college campus. :yahoo: