what is your criteria on choosing a wallet?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I'm in that transition stage in my life where now is the time I am getting credit cards, insurance cards, etc. etc. Normally it was easy when I wanted a wallet- either something cute and small lol.... or something cute, slim but could hold my iphone. Now that my life is transitioning I don't know what I should look for... How did you decide on your beautiful wallets? What do you look for?

i wanted something with a lot of credit card slots, a change compartment and it needed to have a compartment for bills. i didn't want a bifold (too bulky) and i wanted something durable ... so i got a Mono Sarah wallet. it actually was my Christmas present last year from my husband and i still love it ... best wallet in my opinion.

When it comes to LV, I always consider price. Only because I end up talking myself into a bag for a few bucks more. But then I consider

Does it go with MOST of my collection
Credit card slots
Coin purse

That's it!

i had been waiting to get an lv wallet because i felt they were all reallllly expensive hhaa. When the emilie wallet came out, i jumped on it because it was like half the price of the other wallets. Yes it has less credit card slots, but it worked out for me, and the reason i got it was the price point!

I consider the following factors:

Dimension. Does it fit in my purses?
Capacity. Does it accommodate al credit cards, bill, coins, receipts?
Material and layout. Do I like the design and construction of the wallet?
Practicality. Is it easy to access the contents and organize them?
Wear and tear. Are there any weak spots that may be prone to wear and tear? Are there any hardware on the wallet that may damage other items inside the purse?

credit card slots / size of wallet / will it fit comfy in my eva with some space for other stuff (even though i also have a cles) / coin compartment / not too bulky with the wallet being full

:graucho::smile::P:biggrin::lol: