What is your "comfort level" of the dollar amount you are willing to spend on a LV handbag?

I cringe a little at anything over $2500. But I know this is all relative to one’s income. $2500 might be a little steep for me, but for someone else it is the equivalent to adding guacamole to a Chipotle order.

That said, for the right item and circumstance I would splurge. I do have items on my radar but so far nothing has motivated me to go over my own personal threshold.

this is all relative to one’s income.
It really is. I have a feeling that the forum members here — since all are bag lovers — have a very very similar comfort level relative to their income, but it really depends on exactly that. For a regular guy anything leather LV might off the menu, for Jeffree it probably is a Diamond encrusted Porosus Golf Set.

It really is. I have a feeling that the forum members here — since all are bag lovers — have a very very similar comfort level relative to their income, but it really depends on exactly that. For a regular guy anything leather LV might off the menu, for Jeffree it probably is a Diamond encrusted Porosus Golf Set.

Jeffree’s collection makes me swoon!

Hmmm. This is a hard one for me. I have so many handbags that I know exactly what I like in a bag. Because of this I am pretty particular and picky with bags I choose to buy. Last summer, my husband’s gift to me for my birthday was 5K to spend on a bag of my choosing. I searched and searched For several months, and there wasn’t a bag I actually liked enough to spend 5K on. I ended up getting 3 bags and a few SLG’s instead.

2k is pretty much the max for me, and hard for me to justify mentally. Coach 1941 makes up the bulk of my collection....for some reason I think nothing of buying 3-4 of those in a short time frame...but when I buy just one LV I have to really think about it. Makes no sense, does it? I currently have 4 LV's, with the most expensive being the MWT Speedy I bought last November. I'm hoping to get an Alma BB epi for Christmas this year, but think I missed the boat on the color I want. I imagine this next price increase will probably price me out of LV.....

I shy away from looking at and buying handbags that are priced over $2,500. I might stretch this amount, but only if I find one that I cannot resist. Unlikely though.
Hmmm It really depends, I won't feel like going over 2500 either and yet I think the Capucines BB is stunning and I did spend the extra (twice..) as I think this one is on pair with similar alternatives from other brands :smile: