What Is Your Color Scheme ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My favorite color is Black and I wear it all year round, Im not a huge fan of pastel colors, but there are some shades of green that I like. In the Summer I tend to wear alot of Beige, White and Pinks. The Spring I like to see lots of prints and designs.

My Question is ; What is your color scheme ?

2. In the winter I love Brown and Black! In the summer I love white, and pink. I also wear pastel blues and I like colors but never all at once!

3. Is denim a color?:lol: I live in denim and black in the winter and just in recent years got into color for summer months.

4. I wear a lot of black & white - denim and khaki are also my favorites. I use scarves and jewelry for color but I do luv "kelly green".

5. Lots of black. I go through "phases" with colors. For awhile it was robin's egg blue. Then it was green. Then chocolate brown. Now it seems like green is back :P

6. Nude tons, ivory, white, gray. I don't wear black, it looks really harsh on me!

7. Black always for work and play. Jeans for casual days and for going out. I look good in reds and pinks so I'm trying to get more of that into my wardrobe.

8. I can wear most colors, the only things I have to shy away from are certain shades of yellow and green ( I have slightly olive skin, and I tan with golden undertones, so they can make me look a bit sallow.)

I look best in bright pinks, blues, and purples. ( especially when I'm tanned.) Dark brown also looks really good. Pretty much all colors are fair game, I don't like to stick to just a few.

9. I love all colors, depends on season.:love:...and MAKEUP ofcourse!

10. yes! I love make-up, and changing it with the seasons is half the fun!

You can go all shimmery and glam for the winter holiday season- sheer and juicy glosses with minimal everywhere else in the summer! I LOVE playing with color in that respect as well. :smile:

Have you seen the little Bourjois travel tins at sephora? they're adorable little vacation destination-themed kits, perfect for creating fun little themed looks. ( I have Tahiti and I want St. Tropez).

11. I love colour! so anything bright, greens, yellows, pink and white always...I want to try this orange halter from BeBe, but I'm a little afraid. I also play with make-up, but my staple is benefit's "my meter is running" eyeshadow trio.

12. We don't have Sephora in Canada!:evil: ....I will definately check them out here in FLA. at the aventura mall:nuts: !!!! Thanks!:love:

13. There are two in Toronto, one at Yorkdale and one at Eaton Centre. I guess they haven't made their way over to Montreal yet ! :wacko:

14. bright colors...year round! winter is already too drab to wear only neutrals. plus i like to stand out :idea: . haha you could probably already tell i like bright colors by my handbag collection! i'm falling in love with white house | black market, though. also, i don't like orange or yellow and seldom wear red...my color scheme is more along the lines of pink, green, purple, blue, white, and denim(?) haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice