What is your cheapest LV fix?

I usually get a beandeau, cause they are cute and I can wear them to work to make myself feel better.:P
They are usually around $150 AUD$$.

i love bandeau as well..
but i hate the facts that apparently, they increase the price to $170 earlier and when i asked the SA that served me (not my regular SA) whether there was a price increase because it used to be $150, how dare she told me "no increase, normally $170" as if i never bought one?!

Oh well.. i still love the bandeau though, cheap fix :P

Hm... if I had an agenda, the agenda refills are pretty fun. Personally I like the little speedy inclusion keychains (though they are expensive for what they are) and my new MC fleurs keychain has brought me infinite joy! The next step up would probably be a mini pochette or a cles. I have yet to own a cles, though.

Or I would get something like the multicles rabat or some other little pouch thingy. But I realize that with all the accessories I have bought, I am well on my way to another bag! Oh well...

I think the cheapest usefull thing are the cles but I still find "painfull" it's price because I see it as something the third of a bag, so I preffer to save and buy a bag

The 4 key holder for about five minutes. While I was paying for it another Sa came running forward with an Azur speedy 25 she had just unpacked because she knew I wanted one. Does that count?