What is your brand when it comes to make-ups?

If I had to pick brand for everything I would choose YSL. So many of their products are my HG.....Foundation, highlighter, mascara. I also adore their lipsticks and eyeshadows.

Mac for tinted moisturizer, powder, blush, eyeshadows, and lipgloss. Bobbi Brown for gel eyeliner, Nars for lipgloss, Smashbox for lipgloss. Mabelline for mascara. I think I'm going to try the Chanel glossimers after all the raves I see on here. I love lipgloss and love trying different lines.

I like different brands for different things... My favorite things are blush and eye shadow. For blushes I like NARS, MAC and Tarte best. For e/s I like Napoleon Perdis and MAC.

Oh, I use everything! Laura Mercier (foundation, a few lip products), Bobbi Brown (blushes, gel eyeliners), NARS (blush), Chanel (everything! eyeliner, face products, lip products, eyeshadow, brushes... I adore this line), Fresh (mascara), Lancome (mascara, eyeliner, this is a really good line, too), MAC (some eyeshadows), MUFE (HD powder - it's amazing)

I couldn't stick with just one line, though, because I would get bored. If I had to it would probably be Chanel... well, if I had to and if I won the lottery at the same time.