What is your boyfriends/husbands name?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm just curious...:amuse:

What is your boyfriends/husbands or girlfriends/wifes name?

My bf name is Yoann....it's french and i love it:love:

2. Quinten, I like the way his name's spelled :love: I've seen it spelled differently.

3. Its Randell, Randy, I call him Ran. When he was in high school he acutally had a teacher that said, "Did you know Randy is a term for sex in England"? Hmmmm....... why would she tell him that?? He is and was a hottie!

4. Jeff!!!:love: :love: :love: But I call him DADDY!!!:shame: :lol:

5. :biggrin: :biggrin: :nuts: :nuts: :amuse: :amuse:

6. i can't even laugh...i call my husband Daddy sometimes too...especially when my daughter took it upon herself to start calling him by his first name:suspiciou, I started calling him Daddy and she followed suit...now when i want something really badly i call him daddy...:shame:

7. ^^^ That is THE reason we started doing this MOMMY/DADDY stuff!!!:smile:

8. Vinh, it's a vietnamese name. We both have the same last name too so no need to change my last name.

I call him cuddle monster..hahahah

9. Vlad's LONG name is Vladimir! Haha. I call him all sorts of nick names, which I certainly can not disclose :P :lol: :shame: :love:

10. my hubby's name is Mark but when the baby is around I call him Daddy.

11. let's not, please. :lol:

12. Lou

13. My wonderful husbands name is Bill

14. My husband's name is Claudio! I love his name!

15. My husband is also William, Bill for short!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice