What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food?

1. i would say my downfalls are:

chocolate
    popcorn with lots of butter (i just love butter in general)
    haagen dazs ice cream bar

thankfully, i don't eat them much at all, maybe once a month.... :girlsigh:

2. For some reason, Doritos. Sick.

3. Anything deep fried.

4. takeout of any sort. barbeque (only pulled pork with vinegar-based sauce - i'm a true southerner!) pizza, chinese food, burgers and fries, or to-go from places like On the Border or or basically any places that will make me a chicken quesadilla or panini.

takeout is ABSOLUTELY the worst food ever for you, worse than prepackaged junk food, so that's basically how i got fat...

5. Everything. I can eat a box of cereal in a sitting, a pound of beef, a gallon of ice cream. My stomach is unstoppable- you know how most people get very full??? Something about my genes and tummy don't get full... neither does Vlad really. Our poor kids... HAHAHA

6. I'm with Megs - everything! :lol:

7. For me, its apple juice and goldfish. Yes, I know I sound like a little kid, but those are just the best foods in the world and I could probably eat them forever and ever and ever. Or sherbert. First off, I love to say it! Sherbert. Sherbert. hehe. Second of all, its cold and tastes fruity! Yummy!

8. Definitely any flavored ice cream!:tender:

9. i'm gonna have to go with popcorn! :biggrin:
    and I can't get enough of nachos with cheese and salsa!

10. Granola bars and cereal. I wish I lived in my own house because I would never have them anywhere near me. I live in a house that's filled with sugary sweets, cereals, cakes, cookies, you name it. I can easily resist chocolate cake, but I can't help myself around granola bars and cereal. Go figure :biggrin:.

11. Pizza and cake.

12. Bread, good bread, French bread!!!!!!!!!!

13. Yup I agree. The pizza and cake gets me everytimee!

14. i don't have a sweet tooth, so anything fried, i am there.

15. Ice cream or sorbet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice