What is your best traveling bag?

Honestly? Longchamp Le Pilage in size large. I often use my Totally MM also but prefer Longchamp because I can set them on scuzzy floors of planes and bathrooms and clean them up with soap and water or wipes. I usually bring a few because they fold up so small and flat. They make great beach bags too! I'm actually in Cabo right now and have three with me! I also bring Eva for dinners.

Last edited:
Honestly? Longchamp Le Pilage in size large. I often use my Totally MM also but prefer Longchamp because I can set them on scuzzy floors of planes and bathrooms and clean them up with soap and water or wipes. I usually bring a few because they fold up so small and flat. They make great beach bags too! I'm actually in Cabo right now and have three with me!

I use Longchamp Le Pliage ref 1624 for the beach all the time too. It's the perfect bag for that! :cool:

I agree with img and fabuleux, I use the le pliage neo Longchamp. I still wish I could bring LV though haven’t found an equivalent in terms of smooshiness and a bag with a zip that flies under the radar.

To compensate I bring my Eva and other LV slgs to use at destination.

Neverfull gm in damper ebene. It's looks super chic but still flies under the radar (both conservative business wise and airplane wise), I also have to agree with almost everyone on this forum and go with long champs le pliage. I have the Eiffel Tower tote and get compliments on it whenever I wear it

Should I use my Metis hobo? Will that be too flashy?

It depends on where you're going and what you'll be doing. I bring my Metis hobo when I travel to cities where it will blend in (i.e., LV is common) and when I know I'll be in a relatively safe place (meeting room, hotel conference room, etc). But if I were to tour and have a high likelihood of being distracted or in a crowd, I bring a low-key bag with a zip. Eva or pochettes also work for me as I wear them with the short strap.

I hope you have a good trip!

Maybe I'm old school but I love my north face backpack for traveling. The straps are padded & very comfy and never cause me any pain no matter how stuffed it is. Plus I love the organized zipper pocket with all of its slots! Keeps my laptop nice and protected too so always a good bag =]