What is your best non-wallet SLG & why?

My best SLG would be my Cles since use it everyday and it acts as a small wallet on the go for when I want to run quick errands without a purse. I could have enough to decorate a Christmas tree and I'd still have room for one more.

I absolutely [emoji173]️ all your replies. I don't necessarily understand them all without googling them, but I really appreciate you and your responses. [emoji8]

Reactions: JazzyMac
Sorry OP, but back to your post..my favorite SLG is the.....drum roll....Empreinte Key Pouch! <Gasp> Besides the fact that it's so darn cute! It holds my keys and car fob. If needed, I could put cards in there too.

Reactions: Jennshef
I love my Cosmetic Pouch GM. It is so useful and the lipstick holder and other two small compartments make it perfect for me [emoji173]️
I also love my mini pochette, it is a catch all inside my bags and can also be used as a grab and go when I just need my keys, phone and some bills / credit cards.
They are my favorites and I use them every day [emoji4]

Although I love all my SLGs, the most useful is definitely the mono key pouch, I always carry it with me :heart:. It fits in the tiniest bag and can hold a lot. I use it for my keys and sometimes also to carry money and some cards.

1) Mono Cosmetic PM. I love the feminine shape of this peice. So many uses.
2) Milla pochette in mono. Carries iPhone, small card case, lipstick.

I love my mono Pochette. I have a removable crossbody-length chain so I can wear it in the go, but also can attach it (with the short strap) inside my LV petite Noe and use it as a pouch.

Key pouch in Noir, Empreinte... just simply gorgeous, and holds sooo much! Before that I was using my 6 ring key holder as a mini wallet. It holds 8 cards, vs the 20 something for the key pouch!