What is your BEST Marshell's ( or any other outlet) find?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know i read about many of you ladies ( and gentlemen) Finding great stuff at Marshells, but what's your favorite alltime find/best deal. Me I would have to say the one fantastic day I went in just to browse and came out with 2 Cole Haan leather bags $70 ea (retailed for 350 and 230) a CK collections silk skirt w/ the NM tag still on it for $59 retailed for $450.... and a big smile on my face :biggrin:

what about you ladies ?

2. It got a great deal at TJ Maxx on BCBG Max Azria track pants and matching jacket. They retailed for $110 and $150 respectively. I paid $15 for each.

3. I think the best buy was Hanro underwear for something like $5.00 each when the retail was well over $35.00. Was able to stock up and enjoy........the camis were under $10.00 and retail for $54.00. I buy so many of my kids clothing there. My biggest regret was wanting this white round bistro table with a pink and blue floral mossiac top for $59.00 but it would't fit in the car so I had to pass. I still think of how perfect that would have been for my house.
    What about Loehmans and Syms?????

4. Either my Coach wallet that was exactly what I was looking for ($100) or my Lodis briefcase which, while not anything I was looking for, is still quite lovely ($130). Both were about 50% off retail.

5. I know exactly what you are talking about. I have around 5 of them in different colors. Some with rhinestones and some without. Mine were $19.99 for ea piece and the ones from Loehmans were $49.99 for the set.

6. me too! I got the chocolate velour set - way cute!

7. Paper Denim Cloth Jeans for $30, Cole Haan bag for $55 (originally $350), and Coach sandals for $49.

8. prolly a 200$ D&B purse for 75 :biggrin: I was so estatic about that! just got a 80$ Le Tigre track jacket for 25...there is also these this one deginer(s) called matt & nat that make vegan purses and my sister is a vegitarian, so, I got one for 5 bucks, it reatiled for over 60! Still mad i passed on a different D&B purse at 1/2 off...i left it there not thinking i'd get much use out of it and then went home and wanted it. went back a couple of days later and of course it was gone lol.

9. From Marshalls:

Coach summer shoes - $70.00
    Isaac M. Sandals - $60.00

Both were past season

I also picked up the cutest Hype bag.

10. My best find was at a TJMaxx. I picked up 3 pieces of Hartmann luggage (one carry and two pulls on wheels). Can't remember the exact original retail -- about $250 for the carry tote and $500 and $650 for the others. They were marked at $75, $125 and $150 and I grabbed them! When I got to the checkout they were ANOTHER 40% off those prices.

I spent the rest of the day racing around to the other stores hoping to find more! Never did. Was thrilled with the 3 pieces I got (and they matched!) and still use them to this day!

11. Oh - and last week I found a Juicy wristlet in the shape of a heart for $6.99 (was $39.99 TJMaxx price) and a Lulu Guiness cosmetics bag for $10 (retail was around $70?).

12. At the outlet, this white cotto GAP jacket for $9.99. Very summery!

13. I have tons of find at outlet Gucci rhinestone sunglasses 39.00, I love D&G logo avaitor sunglasses 16.00, Juicy whits skirt 19.99, James purse white coat 19.99, hardtail top 12.99, Le Tigre track jacket 29.99, and many others. ihave a TJ Maxx and Marshalls store right near my house. I also find a ton of great deals at OFF Saks fifth

14. At TJ max I got a white formal top Giorgio Armani the orig tag said $450 I paid $29:biggrin:

15. I got the chocolate one too! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice