what is your best buy in outlet shops?

1. what is your best buy in outlet shops???
    :oh:

2. 32 bucks for a quilted coach purse/pouch. and 17 bucks for the black signature mini skinny but i guess that doesn't really count since it was at bloomys. outletlike price though! :biggrin:

i haven't really bought anything at the dior or gucci outlets.. they weren't that great when i went there. :sad:

3. I always seem to do pretty good at the outlet shops. I got a Tod's tote for 40% off retail. I got a Cole Haan leather bag with the discount and another 25% off it came to less than a hundred dollars! I also got a Via Spiga leather shoulder bag in chocolate brown for about $170. If you go to the outlets frequently you can usually make a good score.

4. Whaaaaa...There aren't any outlets where I live, so no real bargins for me!

5. I know I could save $$$ but outlets and stores like them drive me crazy. I need all of my items hanging in the right spots with easy access to sizes. I am not a hunter.

6. I tend to agree - except I have tried many outlets and have never found any bargains that I really liked enough to buy - If I don't really like something a great deal, I don't want it even if it's free - Some of my friends will convince themselves they like something because it is such a great deal.

7. I got a Tod's suede satchel for $250 (org price ~$1000) and an Earl Jeans jacket for $150 (org price ~$600).

8. I bought a purple suede wristlet from Coach for $20, but their outlet hasn't been that good lately. My best buy was at the Neiman Marcus outlet in NJ, its a red and white flowered Burberry trench that was originally $995 and I got it for $115!!!!!!! And my Kate Spade velvet ballet flats that I got at the Saks outlet, I have them in pink and blue, they were $60, originally $200.

9. I think my greatest and best deal was $160 for the Christian Dior golf cylinder bag and it still retails $640 on eluxury =>

10. Even though I didn't find any deals on handbags at the Ralph Lauren outlet, I did find a smoking deal on sweaters! The real heavy cotton RL sweaters that were orig retailing for $80 had been reduced to $20 so I snatched up 3 in my size! He is my all-time favorite designer b/c of all his clean lines and preppy style. I was very proud of myself!:P

11. Nordstrom Rack is hit or miss, but I have got some pretty awesome shoe deals there, the last some loafer like Via Spiga shoes for $20. One day I saw some killer Coach shoes for $40 but they could never find the mate. Also have gotten some great deals at Marshall's cool western inspired black Via Spiga hobo a few years ago that still looks current for $80. Banana Republic outlet, Wool V-neck Sweater for $12.

12. i bought a ralph lauren blazer for $90 instead of $400.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice