What is your all time Favourite Handbag?

If you could pick one bag to have for the rest of your life... any designer, any budget, what would it be? You do not have to own it already!

My favourite bag is my neon pink graffiti speedy by Louis Vuitton but I think if I were to have one bag only I would choose something more classic like a Chanel maxi flap in Black.

Interested to hear all your choices...
mine may have changed by the end of this post lol x

I can't say that it would be for the rest of my life, but I'd pick another Jerome Dreyfuss bag in either goatskin or snake skin. I just bought the Billy M in goatskin and have been using it for two weeks straight. It's the best. I can't put it down although I have tons of handbags.

As for all of the big-named designers like Chanel, Vuitton, etc...I like them, but have had them for decades. But, Jerome Dreyfuss bags are great, down-to-earth, and highly functional bags and the inner flashlight, that they come with, is so functional.

I can't say that it would be for the rest of my life, but I'd pick another Jerome Dreyfuss bag in either goatskin or snake skin. I just bought the Billy M in goatskin and have been using it for two weeks straight. It's the best. I can't put it down although I have tons of handbags.

As for all of the big-named designers like Chanel, Vuitton, etc...I like them, but have had them for decades. But, Jerome Dreyfuss bags are great, down-to-earth, and highly functional bags and the inner flashlight, that they come with, is so functional.
Damn! You made me look! :biggrin: Could you provide a modeling pic and are they heavy? (Sorry to go OT OP!)

If i had to tell you my favourite bag at this point in my life and out of the bags i own, i would 100% say my marc jacobs hillier hobo. It's really comfy because it's a messenger so i can be hands free but at the same time it's also really chic and stylish. I like how it fits my schoolbooks(so important since i'm a student). Out of all my bags i wear it the most often, i don't know what i would do without it!