what is your all time favorite watch?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hi all,

This may sound lame but...I have a Mickey Mouse watch with Indiglo that my parents bought me when I was 16....I keep getting it fixed and can't let go.
I have a bunch of watches like Guess, Tommy, & Fossil.
I really want to find another watch that I can fall in love with like Mickey...something that will last forever (well a long time for the price), but something that is elegant.

What is your favorite brand/style of watch? Any problems with it? What is the approx. retail of it and where did you buy it?

Thanks!!!

IMO nothing beats a classic tank watch by Cartier. For a few grand I like Ebel. I have several and have never had a problem with any of them. I especially like my Beluga. Rolex also has some nice timepieces. My husband swears by Zenith. He has two of them. They are a bit pricey though.

I own a Michele petit cloquette with a diamond bezzle, but have my eye on a Bedat (also with a diamond bezzle)!!! Also love cartier- they are just as classic and elegant as they come! Franck Muller is another one I am seriously in love with!!!

I love Michelle, Tag Heuer and good ol' Swiss Army....I've had no trouble with these watches at all so far, and had them for at least 4-7 years. If I had money to burn my favorites THEN would be a Rolex, a diamond encrusted Tag Heuer or a Cartier! BTW, Twiggers, I do have an old Mickey Mouse watch too! I got when I was about 12...it still works but I don't wear it anymore, I think it might look funny on a 44 yr old?