What is your all time favorite HH item?

SeriouslyBrenda

Hottiepowersactivate
O.G.
Mar 7, 2009
I am sitting here pining away for my latest purchases and contemplating a last minute trip to pick up my stuff directly in NY (patience is not my strong point) except I have a broken foot and getting there might take longer than waiting for UPS!

I am getting a chance to read through a lot of the old threads.
What I want to know is...

What is the one HH item that you would go to your grave with? What is the one piece that you wish you had?

My HH collection in fairly small at the moment (Lorca's in Oyster and VCP, Khaki Ibiza, Black Madeline boots, various wallets, cuffs, key fobs and not so patiently waiting for my black Wyeth Tote and brandy Origami.)

I am currently obsessed with finding a Pomp. :nuts:

Picking just one piece is soooo hard. I love my travel bags (Ibiza and Lisbon) and I love my Athena sandals. If I just had to pick one item, it would be the Clutch Wallet!

:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:

GAAAHHHHHHH!!!

This question causes my neural networks to collapse in a tangled mess :nuts:

i'm going to go with gut knee jerk instinct and try not to overthink!

Bag: Wyeth Tote in Cordovan
Apparel: Audrey wool overcoat in Black
Footwear: Memphis pumps in Moonbeam
Acccessory: Ramones (PL, Black, BA, Amethyst, Grey)

PS - yes i know i am cheating by not choosing 1 thing. but it's simply impossible :smile:

Last edited:
Toni, what color?? And what do you WISH you had?
Great thread idea, Brenda! Hard, though... still thinking... maybe after my Mad Men martini :nuts:

Well, I've been carrying my VCP Clutch Wallet since she arrived. What do I wish I had? Right now, I guess the Biblio bag in purple or a lipstick red!

I hate these Sophie's Choice types of questions! ;)

From my collection: Tie between Saddle Havana w/tassel and Cordovan Tharpe. Runner-up: Saddle Ana.

Wish: All-leather Beatrice.

bag: Saddle Lorca cuz it's so darn soft followed very closely by the mosaique satchel in black
clothing: Bardot Leather jacket
Shoe: Iskia in BB color block
Accessory: PM Rectangle Case in Graphic Plaid

Oh, yes, Syb, the all-leather Beatrice is at the very top of my wishlist too!

My favorite changes all the time. Maybe my Emerald Goat Corco? My grey Tharpe is heading to the top of my "favorite everyday bag" though. *head explodes*

I'm with tonij: clutch wallet #1!!!
right now, loving zap green but I had a long love affair with black zeus that would have lasted longer except for that darn turnlock....LOL

Apparel/shoes: moonbeam athena sandals

Thing I wish I never sold that I stalked forever until finding again: metallic violet pilot

All Time Favorite..that's like asking me which of my kids I love the most..that's cruel and unusual punishment..newbie torture..SeriouslyB...and welcome BTW.

Best Tote for a small person with big needs: KP Corcovado..second: Sonia in Anthracite
Best Bag I own that was under the Radar until Recently Paule Marott Bag: Brown with Leopard Haircalf
Best Clutch that morphs into a bag: Yam Shine Lorca..with Tassel to use as a keychain too.
Best Biggish Bottomless Black Bag: Tharpe in Black..
Best All Around Bag that can do no wrong: Gaza..period.
Best Walllet:VCP Turnlock.
Best Clutch: Oyster/Soft Gold Ipanema no...accck...the Blueberry sample studded thingie I own...no...the Marcel....no...no..don't make me choose!!!
Best Shoe/Boot: Maddies..all three
Best Arm Candy: Ramones (Celine is close second).
Best Clothing: Michelle Sample Scarf..the rest just doesn't fit me.
Best the One That Got Away: Emerald Goat Corc, Prune Gaza, Any triple strap Hudson except for black..and many many more.

Now I am going to sit gibbering in my closet, while caressing my HH bags that still remain..and intermittantly cooing to them not to be insulted that I didn't pick all of them.

NOT fair! Brenda said ONE item. Gingey... if you took all of this to the grave with you, Brooklyn'd sink.

ONE.

xoxo ;)

Queens, too, dear. Did I mention TWO martinis??? Please forgive :smile: I'll always think of you as the little girl who moved to the Burbs.

Last edited:
(currently! bea should arrive sometime this week)

Yam Tharpe.
If my Lead Lido wallet somehow got slipped inside before they closed the casket, that wouldn't be so bad either ;) It's not as practical as the Pilot, but I'll look classier than my trailerpark background would tell you as I'm having lunch with the girls in the afterlife.