What is your all time favorite BV bag

I only have a few BV bags so my opinion may not be as valid as other BV fans, but Nero Cervo Loop is by far my favorite! I have the large size, and I find it so comfortable and light, fitting everything I need, with the perfect slouch! I can't stop touching and smelling the leather. Getting into the bag to get things out, feels like putting my hand inside a soft and comfy glove! Cant say enough about this bag:heart::heart::heart:

I only have a few BV bags so my opinion may not be as valid as other BV fans, but Nero Cervo Loop is by far my favorite! I have the large size, and I find it so comfortable and light, fitting everything I need, with the perfect slouch! I can't stop touching and smelling the leather. Getting into the bag to get things out, feels like putting my hand inside a soft and comfy glove! Cant say enough about this bag:heart::heart::heart:
We’ll soon be bag twins!

Reactions: dolali

I know what you mean about smelling the leather
There wasn’t a day when I walked into my BV store and did not stop at the Icon wall to sniff the bags
My co workers used to laugh at me