What is your all time favorite bag to carry?

Not to look at. Not for a collection. Not even for apperances. What is your all time go to favorite bag? The one you reach for like your favorite worn in pair of jeans or sweats....

Mine is without a doubt my ergo pleated siggy. It isn't my favorite bag to look at but it is my faorite bag to have on my shoulder.

It is a tie bewteen my heritage stripe tote (the large one) and my Chelsea abbey. the HS is so easy to carry and holds a lot BUT DOESNT ALWAYS STAY PUT ON MY SHOULDER. The Abbey stay put nicely on the shoulder and holds a ton and looks fabulous doing it.

My XL black belted ergo hobo or one of my Parker convertible hippies. The ergo hobo really holds a lot and stays put on my shoulder, won't slide off, not to mention it's thick, yummy leather, even better leather than my Parkers have. Parkers are supposed to be soft (thus, thinner leather), so I'll try not to compare their leather anymore to other purses.

user215093_pic42281_1254912473[1].jpg user215093_pic42295_1254924197[1].jpg

LOZENGE LARGE TOTE/DIAPER BAG (CREED F-12253) & HAMPTON VINTAGE TOTE (CREED 7770).

These bags my go to bags, I always pull these when I need my go to bags.

They are not my fav's but I use them all the time.

Good thread...

I'm liking the Sabrina more as I carry it more. It's light weight, holds a lot, has the zipper at the top, and I can shift it from my hand onto my shoulder whenever needed.