What is your absolute favorite bag? Pics welcome!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You could own it or admire it, but I'm wondering...

What is your favorite bag and why?

Pics welcome!

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461107935.184117.jpg

This is still just about my favourite bag in terms of aesthetics and usability.

3. Funny because my favorite bag is the same one in smooth leather!

4. My Linea Pelle Dylan BCA tote, perfect size, gorgeous leather, superior organization and great with casual clothes which I wear 90% of the time.

5. :imgbroken:

Either my H bamboo Plume :loveeyes: or one of my Gucci BTHs :hbeat:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Christofle likes this.
  6. My vintage Bolide, it was my intro to H and its still my favourite bag. I always have good vibes when I'm carrying it. I think the previous owner must've been a lovely person :smile:

Attached Files:

Twirlybird@books and dmmiller like this.
  7. My Balenciaga. Perfect for everyday and not too big, not too small.

Attached Files:

8. #8 Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    I own more expensive bags but this one is my absolute favorite. I have to stop myself from wearing her too much. Proenza Schouler Small Courier in black pebbled leather with mixed GHW/SHW
    But, I have to say, my most recent purchase - Miss Dior Sliding Chain in Blu Persan, has become an instant close second. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461190283.436580.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461190295.237480.jpg

9. They're all nice of course, but I see why the Proenza is your fav. It looks to me like it would be the absolute perfect bag. Love it!
    Out of my bags I would have to choose this vintage Chanel lamb skin:

Attached Files:

10. This beauty is my favorite...Chanel old medium, dark blue lambskin Boy bag 😍😍😍

Attached Files:

11. EVERYONE has such beautiful bags, keep them coming!:love:

Your Proenza is so unique and gorgeous! I love mixing metals- I'm wearing rose gold yellow gold and silver at the same time as we speak haha.

12. Mine is my Tod's double zip tote in soft red. The leather is so silky and the color is a pretty red with blue undertones. I can wear it with almost anything. It's not a large tote… only 9" x 13"…yet big enough to carry my large IPad, throw winter gloves in the middle; it has the zipper compartments for security yet it also functions as a comfy purse because it's small and not heavy. It just makes me happy to look at it, feel it, and I love it's functionality.

Attached Files:

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461285538.671615.jpg

My Etoupe Kelly 32 in Clemence is perfect to me. :love:

14. My favorite bag has been my black Hermes Lindy 26, but I recently got a white single flap Chanel jumbo...and she's my new favorite! :heart:

I also just did this video on why I love the Lindy so much! :smile:

Attached Files:

15. My favourite contemporary bag is the RM Cupid Satchel. I have it in black and turquoise. Since there are already many black bags here, I'll share the turquoise one.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461302072.775500.jpg

And my favourite premier bag is my Lady Dior. I'd love to have one in a light color one day if lifestyle permits.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461302190.988621.jpg