what is wrong with him!?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I'm sitting her patiently waiting for my fuschia perfo speedy and I mentioned that it should have come to my SO...he says:

"didn't I tell you? Joe from LV called and said that something went wrong with the transaction and I told him to forget it because you said you were having second thoughts....I swear I told you that"

:wtf:

so now my perfo speedy ISN'T coming!....i don't even know what to say right now...I just thought that I would share my horrible news.

now I have to decide whether or not to order it again...this was such a hard decision in the first place!
    :sad:

2. Oh no! That is horrible news :cursing: Could he have been joking? Sounds like something my BF would joke about. Men!

3. :wtf: Is he absolutely serious? Maybe he got it and wants to surprise you for Christmas... (wishful thinking??)

4. :wtf:

5. Omg, so sorry!! :sad:
    He better go buy you a new one now..lol...

6. Oh no.. I sure hope he is keeping it to surprise you for Christmas. I will think good thoughts..

7. I smell a Christmas present under the three :love: or maybe not.

But if your SO was serious, that's MEAN!! I would be furious with him!!

8. hopefully he's joking with u :sad:

9. Umm I would have one dead hubby...LOL

Maybe he already recieved it and it saving it for Christmas!?!

10. nope, nope and nope.....

he probably thinks it isn't a big deal because I told him they were pretty easy to get right now.

I know he feels bad for not telling me...some things though just need to be told right away!

I told him it was OK though because like I said...they are pretty easy to get

he gets one chance ladies :smile:

11. Uh! That stinks hun, I would totally knock out my hubby if he did that!

12. I AGREEEEE! lol

13. I'm so sorry you must be crushed!!

14. That stinks..but it's possible that may be he will surprise you with it as Christmas present..

15. Awww no!!!!