What is/was YOUR NickName?

My dad calls me "Sunshine" in hommage to my not so sunny disposition in the morning. I'm fine after a cup of coffee, but there were 16 long years when caffeine with breakfast was not an option!!

My whole family calls me "Mausi", which means little Mouse. I didn't mind it when I was small but I wish they would stop calling me Mausi after 24 years!;)

My parents used to call me Ali Weasel when I was a little girl, my best friends either call me McNally or Smally, or Ali Wally Woo Woo. I also went through a phase of being called 'Munners' or 'Bird'.

Well i have like 4 nicknames . My brother and an Aunt call me Mita-because when my brother was little he couldnt say Hermanita (spanish for little sister ) .
My husband calls me Booga- Bc i made the mistake to tell him when i was little i used to eat my buggers..(iknow yuck) So its stuck but i think its cute now..
My other family members call me Lindita- Bc my mom is Linda Senior and They just call me that. i will be 50 yrs old and i will always be Lindita.
And the last name that my friends call me is Linders.

Actually my real name is Mariela:smile: and Maye is my nickname. But I also have the following nicknames:

1. Mayestic
  2. Mayota
  3. Mayechichi
  4. Mayeutica
  5. Marie
  6. Yeyi
  7. Yeyita
  8. Mayita
  9. Mayitronic
Jeez, I never realized that they were so many!!

I had the nickname "Giggles" when I was younger because of my laugh (I still have more of a giggly laugh than a ho-ho-ho type of laugh).

And one of my aunts used to call me Alice, but I to this day have no idea why :confused1:

And of course, the shortening of my name to Stac...