WHAT IS UP with these price increases?? More coming 4.18.18

Yes I just got back from there! 10% cheaper and no tax. Here in the mainland I just get from BG or gift send from Saks etc so no tax. Triple points (or even double) at Saks means no tax and 12-18% back in gift cards, so that does help a ton :smile:

What is a gift send from Saks? Is there no taxes that way? I have a Saks card and have not used it to purchase Dior bags. Please PM your saks contact. Thank you Tracey!!!

Ah, I was wondering about this. I bought a large Lady Dior last week which I thought would be 5k flat (incl NY tax) and ended up being 5300. I was surprised because I thought they had JUST raised prices only a few months before that. I guess they figure that if most people are willing to pay 4500-5000 for a bag, they're willing to pay 5000-5500? Idk, I think it's lame though since I've always thought of Dior as a similar quality to Chanel (if not better), but not such an absurd markup for the name. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: shammieq
I bought a LD medium in August, and my SA said that there will be price increases in the next months. Like Chanel and Hermes, Dior will probably increase their prices in February, and I could guess that it will be of +30% or similar. They are becoming very strategic about their bags and their value.

Reactions: veevee1
Pretty sure the last increase some months ago took the My Lady to $3850 in the US.

I bought a LD medium in August, and my SA said that there will be price increases in the next months. Like Chanel and Hermes, Dior will probably increase their prices in February, and I could guess that it will be of +30% or similar. They are becoming very strategic about their bags and their value.

The resale marketplaces like Fashionphile and Yoogis indicate that My Lady Dior price is now $4500 in US. I don't know if that's accurate or not. Sound like it might be possible given what you paid and also what your SA said. Hmm... :hrmm:

The resale marketplaces like Fashionphile and Yoogis indicate that My Lady Dior price is now $4500 in US. I don't know if that's accurate or not. Sound like it might be possible given what you paid and also what your SA said. Hmm... :hrmm:

That is most likely not accurate. I bought mine recently...the medium is $4450 I believe. If they are indicating 4500 for the My Lady then they are misleading customers.