What is up with the shiny leggings?

where did you buy them? they are sold out everywhere...

Singer 22's store. it is in Long Island NY. I got it a while back, they had 2 left so I snatched them up. they have it online too but i think its on back order now. usually, they have things in store before they are put online.

you can get very very similar ones from american apparel.

Liz_x3- I agree! its not the right look for everyone, all the time..I think it looks great on someone tall and really skinny (small calves) b/c the lame really accentuates every curve..

On the wrong people they are fug, but on the right people they rock. I like how the black ones mimic the look of skin tight leather pants. You have to have really skinny legs to pull them off. Sammydoll, you look amazing in those tights! I wish I had the balls to wear gold glitter leggings!

On the wrong people they are fug, but on the right people they rock. I like how the black ones mimic the look of skin tight leather pants. You have to have really skinny legs to pull them off. Sammydoll, you look amazing in those tights! I wish I had the balls to wear gold glitter leggings!

ITA! Sammydoll. you totally rocked it. I loved the gold glitter on you.

^^ aw, you guys are sweet! thanks!! :O)

I swear they aren't as hard to pull off as you may think.. I went into AA to try on the plain black lame and found that in person they just weren't as interesting as i was hoping.. i tried on the gold glitter for jokes and laughs and they looked way cooler :yes:

I have to say that, although I generally wear (and love!) matt leggings, personally, I think Lauren looks great in that pic. :smile:

I like the contrast between the matt, chunky knit and the shiny, skinny leggings.

I have yet to figure out the shinny leggings, or better yet, the colored ones?
I've always thought this style looked really tacky. Like come on, gold/silver leggings? no thanks.

I like leggings too, just not the shiny/glittery/see thru ones. Especially not the see thru ones!! I've seen girls walking around with their thongs showing through as they've been wearing leggings with normal tops. EWWW :throwup: