What is up with the shiny leggings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just came across this pic and saw one of Lauren Conrad wearing similar ones a few days ago. I am not liking this look at all. Do any of you fashionistas rock this look? Or are you guys as appalled as I am?

Pic on next post...

2. [​IMG]

3. no...it doesn't bother me at least she has the legs for them

4. It has nothing to do with how nice someones legs are in my mind. I think they are kinda tacky looking...

5. It's kinda disco. I would rock that.

6. i think it's alright, though i couldn't pull it off. a lot of people are into the
    Lamé legging because it has a similar look to skintight leather/latex pants.

7. She looks hot, I could name much worse trends out there :rolleyes:

Well somehow she even makes a sack-shaped sweater-coat thing look good.

8. The black is not so bad IMO...
    I do not like the liquid gold and silver leggings though.

9. I already hate leggings, making them shiny or sparkly does not help!

10. i like them! i love leggings especially because they are just so damn comfortable.

11. i have a shiny pair that i don't wear alot, but when i do, i love the look...

12. ahhh. i think they're really tacky. especially the metallic ones from American Apparel.

i have very muscular legs, so anything super tight and shiny is an instant no-no. and generally, regardless of size, i find shiny leggings to be incredibly unflattering.

13. shiny legging like AA or lycra leggings have been popular here for the past year, I personally like them.

14. anyone got anymore pics??