What is this??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received this email - I have blocked out my name and email address.

I have not sold whatever he bought and have no idea what this is about.
    What to do?
    (**I can't even find the listing by clicking on "view the listing."

New message from: james3154 (This message has been sent to xxxxmexxx - )
    I have purchased and paid for this item 5 days ago, but there is no response from you. PayPal has been sent to ...XXXmy PayPal addyXXX....
    If you do not respond I will contact the Police & Paypal.

Excellent Condition Dj Set Up Pioneer Cdj 2000 & Djm 900 Nexus

Excellent Condition Dj Set Up Pion
    Current bid: $1,020.00
    Auction ends 01 Mar, 2016 20:05 GMT
    Item ID: 182035730445
    Bids: 5
    [​IMG]

2. I did report to spoofebay and spoofpaypal.

3. You're right. It's spoof. Include the full headers with your spoof@ ebay and spoof@paypal emails.

If you look at your "my ebay," I'm betting the messages aren't there.

4. Hmm. Based on all the messages james3154 sent, they just might have been sent through ebay. But it's a scam. Ignore.

5. Thanks BB!

6. I just looked and your right....it's not there. :tdown:

7. If you logged in to either EBay or PayPal through a link in the email, you need to go change your passwords!

8. You should NEVER click on a link in any email from anyone you don't know and weren't expecting a message from.

Not only should you change your Ebay and Paypal passwords, but whatever anti-spyware programs you have, you should run a full scan if you're on a "real" computer.

9. Thank you. ;)
    Everything has been changed.

10. Also notice that the auction referenced ended March 1. So how could it have been purchased 5 days ago? lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice