What is this Prada bag??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What is the small Prada bag the model is holding in her hand? I've tried to search for the bag, but I have not found it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

prada.jpeg
  2. I just bought the shoes to match this bag!LOL! its VERY expensive..thousands beacuse of the croc trim..Prada NY had it a while back..ask for Hope at the 57 th?? st store...Cant remember the #
    I have a big tote version of that in the same colors..they have a gazillionstyles...

3. Yea, there are so many different versions of that bag. But I am looking to get that particular bag for my gf, she told me she saw it at the Prada store at Beverly Hills Center (I am from California).

I believe she said it's around $2000-$3000 range for that bag. I haven't had a chance to go to the Prada store to find out more about it. But I've tried to search online and there's NOTHING about that bag.

Thanks for the help Jill!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice