What is this mark on the pochette at Let-trade

1. I am just wondering what is this mark (that look like an o) on picture#7 of this red epi pochette? Why is it there??? Don't understand... :confused1:

http://www.let-trade.com/v/LV-V25.HTM

(Oupss...sorry, forgot the link)

2. link please.

3. I must be blind.:shame: ..I don't see anything that looks out of sorts??:s

4. It's like a punched hole - but w/out the hole - more like a circle imprint. Hmmmm......I don't think it would defer me from buying the purse if I was in the market for this particular model...think of it as a beauty mark!

5. ^^^ It is on the LV label, to the left of "Paris".

I honestly don't know what that is. I would email Let-Trade and ask them. Maybe it is just a weird reflection?

6. I don't see it either.

edited to add:
    Ahh-yes, I see it now.

7. I believe that mark denotes that it was originally purchased by an LV employee.

8. Ouhhh :idea: I never know about that... interesting!!!

9. NOW I see it! Had to enlarge the pic :nuts: Old age setting in...:sad:

10. Yeah, the hole means it was bought at the VAP (Vente aux Personnel). He proabably has connections to have it bought at those sales to resell them.

I know they sell those bags at ridiculously low prices.

Ex: A €500 bag goes for €20 (I'm not kidding. Look in other threads that support that price diff.!) :yes:

11. omg i must have very bad eyesight, i cant see anything!! haha

12. I was just going to say that.. I believe you're correct. I know they put some type of mark on the bags/items employees purchase.

13. [​IMG] setImgWidth();

14. Yeah - it's a VAP sale. It's a known. They have a sale every so-often. Techincally, they're not supposed to re-sell these items. I wonder if LT knows that ? :confused1:

15. ^^ so once he buys it he cant sell them ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice