What is this logo on Rachel Roy's bag? Who makes it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This was clipped from InStyle back in 2006! For some reason, details are provided about the dress, but not the bag. What is the logo? I tried to blow it up as much as possible...Is it a sailboat? A woman??

[​IMG]

2. It looks like it could be a ship, maybe?
    I have no idea. Sorry.

Good luck. Such a gorgeous bag.

3. It's a Lanvin bag.

The logo was designed by an artist who got the inspiration from a drawing that Jeanne Lanvin did showing the bond between mother and child. :smile:

4. Oh thanks bulletproof! Do you know what this particular bag is?

5. Oh wow. I was gonna say it was either a ship or a child and their mother, but I thought the child/mother idea sounded too weird. I guess not! I love the story behind that. It's so lovely. :heart:

6. I'm sorry, I don't know very much about Lanvin bags, I just know the details enough to spot one. You might try to ask a more specific question in a new thread in the main handbags forum like : "What is the name of this Lanvin bag?" and hopefully a Lanvin expert will help you further. :yes:

Good luck!

7. Gorgeous bag!!! Go to Barneys.com, they carry a lot of Lanvin bags and maybe that model is there (if it's current, of course).