What is this legacy bag called?? PIC>>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I Want this!! is it still available?

Attached Files:

• bag.jpg
      bag.jpg
      File size:
      93.7 KB
      Views:
  2. looks like a hippie flap.

I am sure some one will come along with a style number.

3. I think it's 10325. Very cute and great for summer :heart:!

4. Here's the thread for posting questions about bag IDs.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/id-coach-item-post-any-coach-item-name-408306-40.html

But I want to know too. I saw a woman in the train station with this same bag, same color the other day and I love it. I think I remember it from 2007 and I passed it up because I had already spent too much on purses that year.

5. There is one for sale now that someone posted on the EBAY deals thread in the shopping section. A black one.

6. thank you for that info!!
    unfortunately I want a whiskey or white one :sad:
    cant find them anywhere!

7. There have been at least two white ones on eBay in the past month, one whiskey, one natural, and two black ones. If you look for a bit, I'm sure you'll find one.

I want the black, but right now they are going for crazy prices. The first white that sold a month ago went for under $100. The second one went for $160. (I know it's crazy to remember that off the top of my head, so just pretend I had to look it up, okay? :biggrin: )

8. No problem :smile:! I do see them pop up on ebay from time to time. What I do when I'm searching for a more rare Coach item is I do a saved search on ebay (for both the item number in the title and the description) and ebay just emails me when the item matching my description shows up. Hope that helps and good luck!

9. thanks that does help!! I will keep my eye out :smile:

10. I bought this bag on eBay at the beginning of the summer and absolutely love it! I hope you find one too!

11. I HAVE THAT BAG!! In whiskey :smile: LOVE LOVE LOVE!

12. I too believe it is the hippie flap from a few years ago.

13. It is indeed 10325. It came in leather colors white,whiskey,black and a camel kind of color too i believe.