What is this?!? It's super cute!

I just called Leesburg and they do not have anymore
I also called AC and they said it was the Daisy Tote???

Retailed for 198.

LOL - I called Leesburg too and was told it was retail bag for 198. Then I said, 'so, it's a retail bag that starts with the letter F' and the guy on the phone said something like 'well, it could be a bag we haven't gotten in yet'.

I got the impression he had no idea what he was talking about. Would JAX know anything if it is a MFF bag?

LOL - I called Leesburg too and was told it was retail bag for 198. Then I said, 'so, it's a retail bag that starts with the letter F' and the guy on the phone said something like 'well, it could be a bag we haven't gotten in yet'.

I got the impression he had no idea what he was talking about. Would JAX know anything if it is a MFF bag?

All tickets from the outlet shows the F in front of the number

I'm telling you, Lburg "test trials" new line pieces for a future floorset to help determine their selling value when they are released. That could easily be what that is... i'm told the next MFF floorset is a scribble type, maybe this is it?

I called JAX and they said it's a new MFF line that is in the process of being shipped out. She said there will be some accessories to go with it as well. The retail price of the bag is $198 and the only description she saw was "DSY FL". She couldn't see the name of the line or any pictures.