what is THIS?! Honoré wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw this on nymag.com in their wallet feature...$1,150. Anyone have details/seen it IRL?

Attached Files:

• 130.jpg
      130.jpg
      File size:
      34.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Good question. What is it :confused1:

3. There was one in the last AW Monde d'Hermes. It's a wallet made of felt and Barenia leather. It looks a bit of a sod to get in and out of.

4. I love the look, not sure of how functional it would be
    when you're in a hurry in a crowded store. :smile:

5. I really like the look of it

6. Is that really a wallet? What´s the furry thing inside lol

7. The felt lining

8. Why felt in a wallet? Could it be some kind of jewelry case? The barenia is gorgeous.

9. here's a picture of it from A/W Le Monde

[​IMG]

10. pretty wallet--but what's that gorgeous bag next to it? i :heart: felt and wool with leather

11. I love the composition of the picture above. Everything in it speaks of classic luxury. Just give me everything!:nuts:

12. I love that look too, something outdoorsy yet luxurious about it

13. :shame: For a moment, I thought the lining has to be removed before using. Much like the fabric that protects birkin & kelly flaps while in the orange box.

[​IMG]

I'm not liking the wallet. It looks too complicated.

14. Just dug out my copy of Le Monde and it says that the bag is called "Camail". Again it's a felt/barenia combo.

15. thank you Loony!