What is this email, 70% off?

New way of marketing...the retail prices on the MFF's are marked up considerably...and this is "70%" off that retail. But it's really the same.

I could be wrong, but that was how I looked at it.

The coupon is valid Dec 26 through Jan 2 even though it was just emailed out and put on the factory web site today. I went by my local outlet yesterday and they were giving out the 30% off purchase coupon at the door. Most of the store was MFF (50% off) and a few FP deletes (40% off), so I assume it is the same thing they have been doing. Because the coupon says "up to 70%" it can mean different percents.

I got the email too and was wondering if I should take a trip to my local outlet, which is 30 minutes away. But I suspect that it's just a marketing strategy since they also say "up to 70% off" for the online sales and the prices always turn up to be either slightly higher or about the same. So I decided not to go. But maybe someone else here can prove me wrong?

That is just a new marketing strategy to convince shoppers to check out outlet stores. Many people do not shop after the holidays. However, it is a different story on this forum. We are constantly looking at handbags all year around. :smile:

My outlet today has a section with bags marked with an AS IS tag- They were 65-70% off and highlighted on tag was "no additional discounts given". The bags had a mark, were missing a strap, or had other "issues". The AS IS tag described what the flaw was. It also stated final sale.