What is this color?

Mar 7, 2008
This is probably a long shot, but I'll try anyway - I'm trying to figure out what this nail polish color is. The still image is from Revenge on ABC. I've posted both the still image and the original clip it's from that is 2 minutes 4 seconds long and this still image is from about 1 minute 55 seconds in, but it shows her nails for a few seconds. I so appreciate anything you can offer! Thank you! Here's the clip link and I hope the image will work below it: http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/revenge/video/PL55143573/_m_VD55156682 you have to choose the video titled, "Jack Believes a Lie!"

NailPolish.jpg

I love Revenge and noticed this np myself! I wish I could help with the exact color, but in the clip it looks like a slightly shimmery blue based burgundy.

I spotted this one too and was wondering the same thing. It looks matte to me. I was thinking maybe Nubar Avante-Garde?

I love Revenge and noticed this np myself! I wish I could help with the exact color, but in the clip it looks like a slightly shimmery blue based burgundy.

I love Revenge too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed her nails! :biggrin:

Thank you to all who replied! Dang you girls are good, I think you're right it sure looks like Zoya Posh. I'm going to stop by our local salon and see if they stock that color. Just too pretty!

There's a multi quote function :shocked:?! All this time I've been opening each post and copying/pasting all the links into another window! I am so, so blonde.

Hahaha, yes, there is! Click the button next to the quote button (it looks like two sheets of paper with a green circle) and the green circle should turn red. Do that for each of the posts you want to quote, and then hit "Post Reply" on the bottom left hand of the page and they should all be quoted.

I love Revenge too! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed her nails! :biggrin:

Thank you to all who replied! Dang you girls are good, I think you're right it sure looks like Zoya Posh. I'm going to stop by our local salon and see if they stock that color. Just too pretty!

Glad we could help! If your salon doesn't have it, you can order it online from Zoya's website - they've been having a bunch of sales recently :smile:

Hahaha, yes, there is! Click the button next to the quote button (it looks like two sheets of paper with a green circle) and the green circle should turn red. Do that for each of the posts you want to quote, and then hit "Post Reply" on the bottom left hand of the page and they should all be quoted.

Thank you for explaining! What a useful little feature. :biggrin:

Glad we could help! If your salon doesn't have it, you can order it online from Zoya's website - they've been having a bunch of sales recently :smile:

Zoya Posh...

Could it be the new Isaqumoma... hahahaa.. Wow.. major brain fart on how to spell it...lol

There rubber matte finishes??

Illamasqua? :P I usually get it wrong too. Could be Vice, though I think there's a bit more 'depth' in the piccy.