what is this chloe bag?

sarah naomi

Sep 15, 2006
uXINpQAi29m5811B81jrAQbRLtPd.jpg

anyone have anything to say about it?

i know you ladies know better than me! i am learning, help me out, i want a nice bag!

email [email protected]

Hi Sarah! I'm not sure if I can be of any help. But here's what I've got to say...I've never seen this bag before. I think its from the Kerala line...but as I said I have not seen this style before. I'm not even sure if its authentic. It'll be nice if you could post more pictures.

Anyway here's a picture of other styles of a Kerala bag...maybe you can compare. Leather wise...structure...etc. Hope it helps.

HYSTERIC

Sarah, I also have never seen this style bag. Do you have a link to who is selling it so that we can try and help you more. My first impressions are that the charm details do not look "chunky" or substantial enough to be part of the Kerala range, it also looks v shiny, but ofcourse that could be because of the flash on the camera. We kind of need more details :smile:

^ It certainly does! Well spotted, justonemore! :flowers:

So, someone has removed the studded tag from the Ava, replaced it with the Kerala charms, stuck it in a Chloe sleeper and put it up for sale as a Chloe?

How bizarre! :wtf:

soon as you open the dustbag you can smell the leather,,, if its fake, its a top notch one, let me know what you guys see as outstanding points of UN-authenticity!

THANKS A MILLION

1182673969_l.jpg

1182665039_l.jpg

:wtf: What is going on here? Everything is wrong on so many levels. From the bag to the fact that the thread was started by Sarah naomi and then Emilia has taken over and posted more pictures of the bag under question...

:wtf: What is going on here? Everything is wrong on so many levels. From the bag to the fact that the thread was started by Sarah naomi and then Emilia has taken over and posted more pictures of the bag under question...
Emilia asked about this bag under the Authenticate this Chloe thread and I recognized it from this thread. I posted the link to this thread thinking it might help. Sorry, I didn't mean to start anything bad. I was just trying to provide her with some more info.

After seeing those close ups... you can tell it's a fake. The leather texture looks all wrong. The date and chloe stamping is way too deep. The tag is all wrong. The paper it's printed on looks bright white instead of off-white. It's smooth and not textured.