What is this Chanel bag called?

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
I bought this small Chanel bag at NM SouthPark in Charlotte, and forgot to ask the name of the bag. It kind of reminds me of the Cambon bags but I always see them with contrasting colors. The size is 8" x 5". It's embarrassing how little I know about Chanel but I'm trying to learn.

TIA!

Attachments

Jan 13, 2007
Oh I like that bag.......I love the chain strap on it!!!!!

Hey Jen............I love the picture of your dog, such a cutie...what kind of dog is it?

Jan 13, 2007
Jen,

Oh I love Jack Russell's, they're so smart!!!!! I used to watch the TV show Frasier, and the dad had a Jack Russell named Eddie....I just loved that dog!!!!

eiffel21

Orange svp
O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
H-appy corner
I bought this small Chanel bag at NM SouthPark in Charlotte, and forgot to ask the name of the bag. It kind of reminds me of the Cambon bags but I always see them with contrasting colors. The size is 8" x 5". It's embarrassing how little I know about Chanel but I'm trying to learn.

TIA!
it's gorgeous!
do you mind if I ask you how much you paid for it?
TIA...

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
Great bag! I am an NC girl too. I've only been to NM in Charlotte once and I was in HEAVEN! I was not bag shopping that day, but I did bring home a new pair of Chanel earrings and bracelt. Did they have cute things? I'd love to get back there soon.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
it's gorgeous!
do you mind if I ask you how much you paid for it?
TIA...
It was $795 (+tax of course). The NM Chanel boutique had a lot of styles I thought. Someone who knows more than I about Chanel, Prada Psycho, said they'd just gotten a shipment in. Natasha, the SA there is so nice.

I love that mall. We have no shopping in my area of NC so every now and then I drive to Charlotte for shopping.