What is this Chanel bag called?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this small Chanel bag at NM SouthPark in Charlotte, and forgot to ask the name of the bag. It kind of reminds me of the Cambon bags but I always see them with contrasting colors. The size is 8" x 5". It's embarrassing how little I know about Chanel but I'm trying to learn.

TIA!

chanel1.jpg chanel2.jpg
  2. cotton club pochette! the cotton club ligne is the updated ligne of cambon

great purchase!

3. Oh I like that bag.......I love the chain strap on it!!!!!

Hey Jen............I love the picture of your dog, such a cutie...what kind of dog is it?

4. aww thanks Dawn! He just got a shower so he's all fluffy right now, haha. He's a Jack Russell Terrier :smile: energetic little bugger!

5. Jen,

Oh I love Jack Russell's, they're so smart!!!!! I used to watch the TV show Frasier, and the dad had a Jack Russell named Eddie....I just loved that dog!!!!

6. Thank you, Jen!

7. it's gorgeous!
    do you mind if I ask you how much you paid for it?
    TIA...

8. Great bag! I am an NC girl too. I've only been to NM in Charlotte once and I was in HEAVEN! I was not bag shopping that day, but I did bring home a new pair of Chanel earrings and bracelt. Did they have cute things? I'd love to get back there soon.

9. It was $795 (+tax of course). The NM Chanel boutique had a lot of styles I thought. Someone who knows more than I about Chanel, Prada Psycho, said they'd just gotten a shipment in. Natasha, the SA there is so nice.

I love that mall. We have no shopping in my area of NC so every now and then I drive to Charlotte for shopping.

10. thanks much for the info, that bag is really cute