What is this Bleecker bag called..from the Japan Site?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know it's a woven something, Style 12417. Also price? Are the wovens (this, shoulder and hobo) going to come in any other colors besides mahogany? I know there is a metallic in the hobo, but I'm not a 'metallic' sort of girl. I LOVE this bag, but wish they had color options.

2. I can read Japanese, NOT!

The metallic version is on the Nordstrom website, it's COACH Bleecker Leather Woven Zip Satchel, 12417. The metallic is $698, IDK about the leather. I ordered the metallic satchel from JAX, but exchanged it for the metallic hobo. I want to have the option of wearing it on my shoulder, but the straps on the satchel aren't long enough for me.

Here's a link to the Nordstrom site:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2977888/0~2376780~6009391~6010096~6010119~6011815?origin=category&pbo=2977888

3. I saw this purse on the Japan site too and wanted the Mahogany color but didn't know the price cuz I can't read Japanese either. So I went to the boutique today w/ the PCE to use and they said that they could order it for me, but I totally forgot to ask about the price since I asked the SA to look up a bunch of other item numbers from the Japan site too (NONE of which they could order- :tdown:. On the website it looks rather small and I couldn't decipher any measurements (again in Japanes)......

Anyway, long story short, when she went to ring everything up, I finally remembered to ask the price and the leather version is $598.00, Yikes- So I had to pass on that one. I thought since it LOOKED small, it was small and would only be in the 200 range.
    I also had a picture I'd brought with me from the Japan site and when the SA saw it, she said, oh we have that bag in the platinum so I did get to try it on......I loved the straps on it, but it seemed that the bottom was really wide and when I put it on my shoulder I felt like my arm was really sticking out, so I'm glad I was able to see it IRL and try it on to determine that I didn't really want it after all...It is a really nice bag though!