What is this bag worth? Help!

1. This person is wanting to know if I am still interested in this bag. The listing ended but I think the price is too high. Can you BBag experts please tell me what this bag would be worth?? Thanks! eBay item# 6891431831 They are offering it to me outside of eBay if you ladies tell me a good price and they accept it I will make them do a BIN.

2. Well, $995 is retail - and I know they are still available, so anything less than $995 would be considered a 'good deal' - but $995 is still reasonable to pay since it's currently in stores :smile:

3. Thanks MiMi!!

4. Hi Mimi,
    But if, for instance, they're still available at a retailer, say with no tax or shipping, like Aloha, why go through an eBay seller? I wonder what is meant by "off eBay", also.

5. I agree. If you can get it at the same price and it's still available at retail, I'd buy it at the store. Unless the ebay bag has the perfect look (distressed/not distressed, veiny/not veiny, thick/thin) that you are after. Otherwise, I'd only pay less than retail for it. But that's just me :amuse:

6. "off ebay" saves the seller the ebay fees, but you are not protected. risky if you don't know them.

7. ^ yeah, it is very risky - if you do off ebay go through paypal. But yes, I would buy in a retail store if you can -- it is safer and you can always have the option of return.

8. I agree too. If you do buy off ebay, make sure you do it with Paypal
    and I would use a credit card too for extra protection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice