What is this a copy of?

1. I bought a bag for $20 on the street in NYC. I want the real of whatever it is. I love it and I have no idea if it is a knockoff of something or just a random bag I bought on the street.

hopefully I can upload a pic but until them maybe if I describe it. If it were real it would be a leather bag. It is big. It hangs to my thigh when over my shoulder. The 2 most uniques qualities are that when you unbutton the bag the inside is entirely drawstringed. There is no zipper just a drawstring and then a button above it. Also rivetted on the bottom sides of the bag is this rubber. I guess to make it last longer.

I will try to upload a pic asap. Maybe later tonight or tommorrow. But if anyone has a guess of what it might be a knock off of.... I love it! Ugh!

2. Would it be a Bulga?

Does it look something like this?
    [​IMG]

3. If you post a pic, that would help a lot more......hopefully it wasn't a knock-off or a replica.....
    ETA: That Bulga is very cute!!!

4. I'll post a pic soon. I am just dying to know what it is right now! And then get my hands on one. I wonder if it supposed to be a copy or just a cute bag. The lady at the stand started yelling at me when I tried to take a picture and so I sent my friend back to just buy the damn thing later. She probally thought I was the Designer Handbag Police.

It doesn't have any fake names on it. Later on in the day we saw one that had a Dolce and Gabbana pin tacked in it. But, Lord knows they stick those pins on anything and it doesn't look like any D&G I have seen.

It doesn't look like the Bulga. The drawstring is on the inside. It is a beautiful choclate color.

As soon as my other computer quits doing it's damn updating and virus running I will send a pic.

5. ok, now with some photos. I think this might be similar to a Kooba bag. ?? I am still trying to figure out. I love the Kooba bags. I had never heard of them before!

bag 1.JPG bag 2.JPG
  6. Oooooh, I don't know what it's a copy of, but I want to know where in NYC you got it...

I think it's pretty and I don't normally like brown or drawstring.

7. In a street market south of Trump Tower on 5th Ave.

We came out Trump Tower. Turned downtown and it couldn't have been a block when we came across this market.

But, I think it is modeled after the Kooba Ginger bag. Atleast that is the bag I have come across in my research that I have my eye on now.

The chocolate Kooba bag is Gorgeous!!

8. i think it's a cute bag, but as a bag addict myself, i've never seen anything like it.

9. i've never seen anything like it...
    maybe it's not a knock off?

10. The handles sort of remind me of a Carlos Falchi Boat Tote, but it doesn't look like the Boat Tote in any other way. It almost seems like a hybrid of many different bag styles. It's cute!

11. [​IMG]

I think its a copy of a Botkier Bombay hobo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice