What is the ultimate strand of pearls?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have posted about purchasing a double strand of 18" 8.5-9.0 pearls and I already own 17" strand of South Sea Pearls and a 17" strand of 7.5 pearls.
    Is it redundant to buy the double strand? My sister-on-law thinks I have the South Sea Pearls and those are the ultimate...I don't know.:hysteric: What do you own in pearls and please advise. :confused1:

2. I love the color of south sea pearl(silver/gray overtone) and I also like tahitian pearl. I don't really like double strand, I like pearl size between 7mm-9mm for strand. I have akoya pearl strand, it's not nice as south sea pearl but I like it.

3. I really love the Chanel strand of pearls that was in The Devil Wears Prada...gorgeous!!

4. I own the 11mm South sea pendant with 0.25ct diamond with white gold chain and I also have the matching 7.5mm studs earring (they are all have the silver overtone). I have to agree, South sea is the ultimate. I like Tahitian next, but my hubby-to-be isnt keen with the dark silver/black-ish color on tahitian.

For everyday use, am happy with my cheaper cultured strand.

5. I have two 18-inch and 20-inch strands of sea water pearl necklaces, about 7.5 to 8mm pearl size. I wear them for casual occasions. For special occasion, I wear my 18-inch, 14.5 mm to 17 mm strand of silver white South Sea pearl necklace. Yes, I agree that the South Sea pearls are the ultimate.:love:

Attached Files:

6. Well...I made Prada Psycho a 17 inch 10-11 mm super near round ivory with 14k heart clasp. And I think she liked it. :smile: lol

[​IMG]

Here is Prada Psycho's kudos to me...made me grin from ear to ear and blush a little!

7. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title :yes: