What is the ultimate starter every day bag from Hermes?

missmari

Jan 17, 2010
Hello everyone! Until now, I have only been purchasing scarves, small accessories and clothes from Hermes. Things are about to change though because of a "job upgrade" and I feel like I need an elegant new work bag to match! I have seen two very attractive options at my local Hermes store: The Atlas and the Victoria bags! The two are stunning and practical, yet there is a thousand pound difference between the two. If there are other elegant yet discreet options, let me know! I am looking for a bag that will not necessarily steel the attention in the boardroom as I don't want to make others uncomfortable with my shopping addiction lol! Any suggestions?

Also, I did check that both fit my large agenda as well as my daily essentials!

Reactions: inan
i think for starter bag, i'd suggest the Garden Party as well.

however, between the two you mentioned, I'd go for Victoria. The smaller size Atlas still seem a bit awkward to me. perhaps other tpf members who have it may provide us with some fabulous modelling shots?

I'll suggest either the Garden Party or the Victoria. Both are very chic options that are classic and under-the-radar. I won't go with the Atlas because I find the design not very Hermes somehow? HTH!