What is the ultimate sassy shoulder bag?

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
I'm looking for something leather (no crazy colors!), casual, not too huge but definitely not small, and something under $750 (That's why I had to rule out the Chloe paddington........ :cry: ) Since I've purchased a lot of handbags lately, I'm looking for a shoulder bag. If you could include pix that would be great!

Waiting to fall in love with some of your suggestions! :love:

Hmm. Challenging, challenging... :amuse: How about this Tod's? It's actually more casual than it looks (Gwyneth Paltrow has one that she wears w/ jeans and tees)...

It's $553 at eLuxury now (down from 790!)

Attachments

• p10851618_ph_hero.jpg
    p10851618_ph_hero.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 76
Versace has some seriously sassy bags, I admit they are sometimes (maybe often rather) over-the-top, but they pack a helluva lotta attitude into a small bag. I especially like their biker bags, I just don't have the guts to wear it out yet. I think that Kenneth Cole had a great hobo with whipstiching and studs, but I don't know its name unfortunately .. both would ring in under your budget though! :amuse:

Andreax716 said:
I'm looking for something leather (no crazy colors!), casual, not too huge but definitely not small, and something under $750 (That's why I had to rule out the Chloe paddington........ :cry: ) Since I've purchased a lot of handbags lately, I'm looking for a shoulder bag. If you could include pix that would be great!

Waiting to fall in love with some of your suggestions! :love:

i've been a big fan of Kooba! how about Sienna (in cream) or Marcelle (in cognac), $595 each?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 79
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 62
spiralsnowman said:
Hmm. Challenging, challenging... :amuse: How about this Tod's? It's actually more casual than it looks (Gwyneth Paltrow has one that she wears w/ jeans and tees)...

I agree with spiralsnowman. I think Tod's is a great choice!!! ;)

spiralsnowman said:

That's the one I want but in dark red (as pictured), but eLuxury only has it in dark brown... :sad2:

Anthropologie has cute bags....except for the fact that they are often overpriced and poor quality. I worked for Anthropologie throughout school, and despite what I've said about their bags, I do love the place. Unless it's a brand that is not part of Anthropologie (they've carried Lulu Guiness for instance), their in-house labels are overpriced in terms of bags. Some of the leather bags that I thought were really cute this season, don't even feel like leather bags when seen in person.

For me, sassy + bag always equals metallics and lots of bells and whistles. I would have to say the Fendi Spy metallic.. as definately the winner of sass (and non-ugly, there are some bags that try but man, they fail!).

For that price range, how about a Marc Jacobs bag ? Marc by Marc Jacobs (the cheaper line) has some really edgy looking bags.

spiralsnowman said:

Darn I don't see it on eluxury anymore...do you know the name?

What about this bag? Weird or sassy? I dunno about the mesh part...but I like the price and shape!
NMV5930_mp.jpg