What is The Trait You Most Deplore In Yourself ?

1. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself ?

2. :busted

I can be very judgemental...even of myself.

I tend to meet someone and form my opinion about them in the first 5 minutes....not very nice I know....but I try to catch myself doing it so I can stop!!

3. Superficialities. It's something that I really have to work to overcome - I find myself thin slicing everything about people. The worse is how I can't deal with ignorant people, I will just shut down.

4. I am very trusting. I am learning (hard) NOT to be.

5. PROCRASTINATION -- I can never seem to get anything done.

Next would be over-emotionalism. I over-react to everything and often end up embarrassing myself with tears and big scenes over minor issues.

Also selfishness, I feel badly that I don't really do enough to help other people.

6. I hold grudges terribly.:yucky:

7. Procrastination! I put off everything!!

8. that would have to be that i can never really forgive. I will say ok i forgive you but i will never forget and mentally i will always hold a grudge against you.

9. Procrastination and irresponsibility.

10. Same here. BF hates it cause people take advantage of it.

11. Procrastination

Lack of self confidence, not taking my work/self seriously

12. Procrastination- I tend to run late often- not a good quality. I also can wait until the last minute to do something... I'm working on it though!

13. procrastination - it's become really bad
    impatience - i have no tolerance for big crowds, loud noise, and ignorant, stupid people
    spinelessness - this is the word my boyfriend uses on me. he says i'm completely spineless because my 'friends' call me only when they need a favor, and i can't bring myself to refuse, because i'm afraid of offending them. so he says this will make everyone take advantage of me.

14. I hate the fact that I rely on shopping as I do. When I am bored...I go shopping. When I am upset...I go shopping. Lonely...shopping. I guess its better than drugs...

15. Procrastination for me too. If I need to do something I don't want to do it can take me months to get around to it. It's really quite pathetic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice