what is the smallest size for Hermes gloves?

1. is it size 6? if so, argh! my hands are too teeny or maybe not.:shrugs: i tried on a pair today and the palm part fit but there was a wee bit of space on the fingertips. so i passed... gotta be perfect ya know. tia!

*sigh* too bad as well cuz i adore the short version w/ the tiny H contrasting stitching. divine.:love:

2. I don't know, but I know you want them snug, my friend has a pair, and they really 'give', so try to buy them snug if you can...

(I'm a 6 too.....little hands - yours must be teeny:tender: !!)

3. HL, I just found a 5 1/2 on a French re-seller's site today and it was the first pair I've ever seen that's smaller than a 6. I've attached a link to the gloves below. It might not be a style that appeals to you, but at least you know the size exists!

OPPORTUNITES : Dépot - Vente d'accessoires de luxe

4. It could be the cut. I'm generally a size 6 1/2 but found some cuts to be more snug than others. I also have quite long fingers so the H gloves fit me fine.

If you have tiny hands with dainty fingers, maybe you should try the Loewe gloves - I've found those to be too short in the fingers.

5. thanks ladies. honestly this is the first time that i've EVER had this problem. usually in the past, i had a hard enough time getting gloves that fit. the ones from Coach and BR tend to run a bit snug. oh well... maybe next time.

6. I am hoping to try some on this weekend. I love the ones with the tiny H stitching too! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice