What is the sexiest accent for you?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What accent do you think is the sexiest? What accent just makes you weak in the knees? Is it a sweet soutern drawl or maybe a sexy sounding Itilian?

For me it is Scotish! I just completly go weak in the knees, it is just so dreamy and sexy!
    :love: :love: :love: :love:

2. :shame: when i was in canada, i kept falling down when a guy spoke to me! HOT HOT HOT! *sigh* yes totally the canadian accent :biggrin: and

3. :love:

4. british, for sure! so sexy! :love:

5. Hands down British accent is the sexiest to me. :love:

6. ANY english accent.

Seriously, so very sexy. :smile:

7. Australian.

8. hehehe, you guys should work here... i'm totally surrounded by British people! :smile:

9. The accent of a hot sexy Itallian man does it for me every time...Too bad it's been 3 months since I last heard it!

10. OMG I LOVE AUSTRAILIAN!!!!!! not to mention, aussie men are gorgeously hot. omg. I would subscribe to DNA (gay aussie mag) magazine, but it costs like $100 a year to US. :sad: sigh. so hot. haha.

11. British :love:

12. Totally!!!! I really want to go there some day!:love:

13. No one else for French accent ? It's sooo cute !

14. I dated a guy from the Czech, his accent drove me nuts, in a good way ofcourse

15. French, French, French, I love everything French - British men sound great if they are cute and speak the Kings English but it's a fine line - also, Brit's are not great lo:love: vers. Sorry, but I've known a few - I love London.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice