What is the Roxanne holdall called?

berrylover

Jan 24, 2013
Hello there, I once saw the super big Roxanne on EBay that is actually a holdall/weekend bag and forgot the name? What is the actual name of the bag? It looked heavy. What year did it come out? Has anyone ever seen it? Does it look over the top? Thank you for any information?

Hello there, I once saw the super big Roxanne on EBay that is actually a holdall/weekend bag and forgot the name? What is the actual name of the bag? It looked heavy. What year did it come out? Has anyone ever seen it? Does it look over the top? Thank you for any information?

I know its called the Romilly and the year is 2004 not sure how heavy it is though. Hope this helps.

The regular Roxanne had a larger counterpart, which as JAN quite rightly says is the Romilly. I hope Mulberry Ellie won't mind, but here is one of her pics showing the Rosemary, Roxanne & Romilly.....

Attachments

• image-368009660.jpg
    image-368009660.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 205
Well, you learn something new every day! I had no idea there was ever a large version of the Roxanne.

The Fearne Cotton photo is the giant PVC Roxanne tote, though. Pretty hideous imo!

I have been told that the Romilly's weight is approx 2 kg when empty.

Maybe I can confirm this later today as I in fact have one waiting for me at the post office as we speak :yahoo: ...

This bag is just SO great :smile: I once had a regular Roxanne, but as I'm quite tall I found it a bit tiny on me.

I have been told that the Romilly's weight is approx 2 kg when empty.

Maybe I can confirm this later today as I in fact have one waiting for me at the post office as we speak :yahoo: ...

This bag is just SO great :smile: I once had a regular Roxanne, but as I'm quite tall I found it a bit tiny on me.
Great! Don't forget to add the weight to the reference thread for completeness. Look forward to your reveal...:tup:

I tried to post in the weight tread (the one who were mentioned above in this thread), but due to the age of the thread I'm unfortunately not allowed to post there...

Or do you mean another reference thread?

I will of course give a reveal of the bag tonight! :smile:

Wohoo, the Romilly is just gorgeous and just SO me :smile:

Due to the weight I guess it's approx 2kgs, maybe a little less. I don't find it that heavy, but of course, I haven't filled it yet ;)