What is the return policy at LV boutiques? 14 days then store credit?

i think so ,yeah for the xmas holiday they kind of act like the 14 day policy is no big deal. . . they say: "well, it will be a credit and I've yet to find someone who can not find something from LV",thanks:wlae: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yes: :yes: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I'm late here, but my understanding from my local store manager is:

-within 14 days, you are allowed a full refund, exchange, or store credit
-within 30 days, you are allowed exchange or store credit
-after 30 days, nothing--you are stuck with the item

in my store, 14 days exchangable, no way refund of any kind, and after 14 days, it's manager's decision, normally okay below 30 days for our VICs. Of course product must be new and unused with orignial sale memo. Credit note issued is rare, but 6 months or it's gone. if u buy as gifts and think u may exchange within a day or two, just let them know.

It seems that the refund policy varies slightly depending on location. State laws differ but all states have consumer refund laws that every store must comply - especially store credit expiration time.

In my LV Boutique it is 14 days to get your $ back (if item is brand new) or 30 day in store credit. They even now make you initial the return policy, and our store has a camera on the buyer to view everyone that buys something. I guess they will have a leg up if someone is using a stolen CC.

Yep, it does depend on the store and the relationship you have with your SA.

The SF store only does store credit, and that's within 14 days. No returns.

However, my fabulous SA did let me return something once. I was quite relieved.

LV is very particular about what they will return . It must be accompanied by an original receipt dated within 14 days. If the product has not been used and has all original packaging and tags it will be refunded to the form of payment originally purchased with. Now this is what some people may not be familiar with: If you purchase at a Neiman Marcus LV it cannot be returned at a free standing LV or at a Saks Fifth Ave LV because of the difference in Host Department Store computer systems, I learned this the hard way when trying to return a bag.

After 14 days, and up to 30 I believe they will let you do an exchange for something of same or higher value. After 30 days you may not exchange is what I have been told.

I believe the policy is still 14 days. They do thoroughly check for the condition of the returned item to make sure there are absolutely no usage/marks whatsoever. A credit card refund was issued in my case. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
if it is lv boutique- you have 14 days to return and 30 to credit or exchange.

if it was in a leased boutique (nordies/macys/neimans/etc) then you have 30 days to return/ credit/ exchange