What is the plastic material line called?

  1. I am trying to buy a Gucci Mini French Flap wallet. I am trying to find it in that material that feels like plastic (sort of like LV? monogram stuff). What does Gucci call this line of products? Does anyone know if this is available at all?

    Also, what do you think of this "plastic" material? Does it last better?
  2. you may be talking about their luggage collection. Some items are made with a treated canvas just like LV. =)!
  3. Thanks! Does their luggage collection also include wallets? They are small little wallets though. And yup, I think it is treated canvas like LV.
  4. There should be 1 or 2 wallets made of this material on Gucci.com under the wallet category but I think they are the bifolds and not the style you were looking for. They are nice, since they do not get dirty easily.