what is the orange box size for Birkin 35? (Rome shopping)

cherishlee

Jan 28, 2007
Hi, all.

I am traveling Rome, Italy for a week in this month.
If I could, I love to purchase my first Birkin 35.
According to what I've read from this forum, it is recommended to mail the orange box and bring the bag in the carry-on bag.
Then, I guess it might be difficult to find the right size box to put the orange box in Rome. Or even finding the post office and fill the form for shipping could be hassles( I do not know Italian T.T)
So I guess maybe it is easy to bring a flattened box and tape from here and after purchasing, assemble the prepared box, put the orange one into it and mail it to myself in US. For that, I need to know the size of the orange box. Could anyone let me know the size?(h*w*l)
Do you think it is reasonable way to do?
Please let me know. Thanks in advance. :tup:

The boxes do not flatten. They ship whole with the bags inside then shrink wrapped and are not "assembled" boxes. Your H boutique will gladly send the box to you so don't worry. Can't wait to see what you get! Good luck!

Hi! I really hope you'll be able to find the Birkin here( I'm italian:smile:) despite of also in Italy there's a wish list for them...Anyway the H store will send the box for you; but if you'll decide to use the post service, please be aware because italian post is not safe...the best solution to ship is by a courier like TNT= www.tnt.it or DHL= www.dhl.it.
Good luck for the Birkin!!

Cherishlee:

I really hope that you'll find your 1st Birkin in Rome.Rome is such a beautiful,interesting,and amazing city.The shopping is TDF and wallet draining.Enjoy your trip:lucky you!! Good luck!;)