What is the one thing that would make your life perfect?

Finding Mr. Right. I'm sick of kissing all these frogs and just want to find someone who will love me for me and accept me as I am without being insecure.

i pray to see my parents smile in my wedding day when God blesses me with a loving caring gentelman.
i want to be the person who makes them happy after the death of my loving dear brother.
and i pray comfort for all of my family.. including my dear brother's widow and my little niece.

i pray to see my parents smile in my wedding day when God blesses me with a loving caring gentelman.
i want to be the person who makes them happy after the death of my loving dear brother.
and i pray comfort for all of my family.. including my dear brother's widow and my little niece.
I hope you find that comfort for your family, You will be in my prayers tonight!

More Money , this would clear up so many problems with me and my family , I could enjoy my life instead of stress about the never ending bills that are currently taking the joy out of life

Finding Mr. Right. I'm sick of kissing all these frogs and just want to find someone who will love me for me and accept me as I am without being insecure.

yeah, that would be nice. It's like the one thing that's really misssing in my life.

I want my health and the health of my family to continue forever though, so that would be #1, along with my dog living forever.

1) Not worrying about health in any way for me or my family...
2) Enough money for it to be "enough" just to be able to take care of all the necessities and still have enough left over for fun stuff....but it doesn't need to be over the top....
3) Not worry that the world will be a scary place for my children to grow up in...

For me to marry the man of my dreams [who i'm with now] and for us to be together no matter what goes on in our lives.

Behind that is health for sure.

....Money would be nice too... but not nearly as important as those 2 !