What is the next Chanel bag you would love to buy now?

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I know we do threads regarding our wishlist from time to time but I'm just curious what everyone is yearning for these days?
Mine would have to be dark silver luxe bowler or flap.

^^ Indeed!! I'm loving the soft and chain pochette that Jill just picked up. I'm still not sold on the flaps - even though they fit the bill for what I "need" - an elegant evening bag, that is.

spylove22 - a silver luxe flap is on its way to me as we speak, not sure if it's the same color as dark silver?? Regardless, that's my last purchase, I am on a 100% cold turkey ban right now. But if I wasn't, I think I'd love to add a re-issue to my little Chanel family...

I'm very new to Chanel. I currently have a large black cambon tote with black patent CC's on it's way to me (I love my family), and now I'm thinking I want to get a GST. I'm just unsure if I want gh or sh. It will be a while before I can afford it though.

Well, the denim Cabas is certainly on my list, and other than that, there was an absolutely perfect bag at the NM trunk show here that I tried on and fell in love with. The SA told me it was $3175, I think? :wtf: So I'm scared, you guys because I think I'll end up getting it anyway. If anyone can help with the name of the bag, I'd be grateful. It's obviously a new bag and it was black calfskin with silver hardware. Large tote-like with a chain strap but a leather top on the shoulder. Help!